Our Glass Specialists provide services 7 days a week to help those that have different schedules, but they need quality and Glass Repair services.
We understand that a broken window, door, or fixture can compromise your peace of mind and detract from the beauty of your home. That is why Glassma an impeccable reputation for providing leading emergency services. If you need to restore a shower glass door, window glass, or sliding glass door, Glassma is the service to call. We specialize in the following types of repair:
In some easy steps, you can request an estimate for your glass replacement service.
1. Send us some information about the window or door that needs glass replacement. A photo and rough measurements’ of each glass, and some details of location and type of the window will help us to provide you an estimated cost of service.
2. Our team will work on an estimate based on the information you have provided. You will receive an email with the like to the estimate page. If you don’t receive this email, please search for Glassma in your email spam folder. If you don’t find that, contact us and our team will investigate that.
3. Schedule a measurement appointment. Review the estimate and pricing. If you are happy with the deal you are getting, you can schedule an appointment with our team to come and inspect the job. We will gather the exact measurements of the broken glass and find the type of glass used in the effective window or door. Please do not hesitate if you have any quotation about pricing.
4. Place your order. After we take the exact measurement we will transform the estimate to a quote at this time you can place an order by making a payment and signing a work agreement.
5. Schedule installation appointment. After receiving payment and sign the agreement, we will order the glass and parts needed for glass replacement. Shortly after receiving the glass and parts, we will contact you to schedule an appointment for glass replacement.
6. Let us do the work. Our installers are trained and relabel to get all their tasks completed, and we trust them that is why all jobs come with a 1-year guaranty on labor.
7. Don’t forget to pay your bill. Shortly after the job is complete, you can make the final payment to close the job.
Replacement of broken glass is calculated based on the cost of glass, material, and glazing service cost.
Therefore, Glassma team, according to the customer’s needs and tastes, and based on the mentioned factors estimates the exact price and announces it to the customer.
On the other hand, the experts of Glassma team have provided an opportunity for all applicants and customers to be informed of the most detailed information on price and quality of work.
Call us today for a free estimate on your repair or replacement needs. Whether it’s tempered glass or double-paned, commercial or residential, we can help. That’s why we’re considered the best glass repair service in Seattle.
Most frameless shower doors are made by 3/8 clear Tempered glass, but some homeowners like to use 1/2″ thick Glass for the shower doors
If the tiles are completed. One of our technicians will get the exact measurements, and we start the fabrication of the glass. This normally would take about 3-5 business days. Once we have everything ready we will contact you to schedule a time for shower door installation.
Yes, we can easily provide you a quote just by having some rough measurements. If you send us a simple drawing we can work on a quote and a 3D model of the glass shower door. And once the tiles are completed we can schedule a free estimate appointment to get exact measurements.
For shower doors with privacy glass, we can use many different types of glass, but the most common privacy glass available with 3/8” thickness are Satin Etch glass, Niagara Rain glass, Clear Glue Chip Glass, Bronze, and Gray Glass. “For shower doors with privacy glass, we can use many different types of glass, but most common privacy glass available with 3/8” thickness are Satin Etch glass, Niagara Rain glass, Clear Glue Chip Glass, Bronze, and Gray Glass.
Yes, we design all our glass showers door based on our customer’s needs. The most common size of glass doors is 28” but we can increase it up to 36”, but we will need to use stronger hinges to support the weight of the glass door.
You may be able to keep the glass clean without using any treatment, but it takes a lot of effort. We highly recommend having a water treatment on glass shower doors. Soap and chemicals used in the shower easily can build up on the glass and take away the beauty and great look of the glass shower doors.
The Glassma team By establishing long-term and strong relationships with its customers, provides its services with agreed quality, on time, and with the best conditions.